Home Cooking
Browse through
various tasty recipes.
Home » » 10 Things Never to Say to Your Mother-in-Law

10 Things Never to Say to Your Mother-in-Law

Written By Balvinder Kaur on Saturday, December 7, 2013 | 4:36:00 PM

It's no secret that daughters-in-law and mothers-in-law have complicated relationships. Both women can feel threatened.Daughters-in-law want to establish their place in the family, while mothers-in-law want to ensure they're not excluded. Even when the women love each other, their roles can be hard to figure out. To avoid causing family stress here is  comments about that how you can address issues

1. You're welcome to come over any time.
2. I didn't ask for your opinion.
3. I can't believe you voted for him.
4. Why didn't you teach your son to...
5. I just feel more comfortable with my family.
6. I hope I inherit your armoire.
7. We're too busy to see you.
8. Could you talk to your daughter for me?
9. Don't plan on seeing the kids all the time.
10. It's better if your son talks to you.

SHARE

About Balvinder Kaur

0 comments :

Post a Comment